- Reaction score
Better per-app stats
iStat Menus 5 features read and write disk activity on a per-app basis. Upload and download activity is also shown per-app, making it far easier to track down the biggest bandwidth hogs.
Far more detailed network information, including router address, subnet mask, DNS and MAC address. Wi-Fi stats, including channel, signal to noise ratio and many more. Improved GPU monitoring, including active GPU in menubar.
Time & world clocks
A vastly improved time menu, with current time, sunrise, noon, sunset, dawn, dusk, sun azimuth, sun altitude, light map and more for over 120,000 cities. Daylight is now indicated in the clock face (it even fades near sunrise and sunset).
Speaks your language
Our menubar and dropdown menus are now localised for Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
CPU & GPU
Realtime CPU graphs and a list of the top 5 CPU resource hogs. CPU usage can be tracked by individual cores or with all cores combined, to save menubar space. Plus, GPU memory and processor usage on supported Macs, and the active GPU can be shown in the menubar.
Memory stats for your menubar as a pie chart, graph, percentage, bar or any combination of those things. Opening the menu shows a list of the apps using the most memory, and other useful info.
A realtime graph to keep on top of what’s being sent and received for all network connections, including a bandwidth breakdown for the top 5 apps.
Disk usage & activity
See used and free space for multiple disks in your menubar. S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring and more detail for all your disks is only a click away. Detailed disk I/O in your menubar, displayed as a graph, a variety of different read and write indicators, or both.
Realtime listings of the sensors in your Mac, including temperatures, hard drive temperatures (where supported), fans, voltages, current and power. Fan speeds can be controlled, with different rules when on battery power, if you’d like.
Date & time
A highly configurable date, time and calendar for your menubar, including fuzzy clock and moon phase. Open iStat Menus’ calendar to display upcoming events, or events for any day. Plus, a world clock with sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset times for over 120,000 cities.
Battery & power
Detailed info on your battery’s current state and a highly configurable menu item that can change if you’re draining, charging, or completely charged. Plus, Magic Mouse, Magic Trackpad and Apple wireless keyboard battery levels.
These great features are new in iStat Menus 6:
• Weather with current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview and so much more.
• A compact Notification Center widget, covering some of the popular iStat Menus features.
• Notifications, based on CPU, network, disk, battery, weather and other events.
• More colors and theme options, including light and dark vibrant menu dropdown backgrounds.
• Hotkeys to open and close menu dropdowns, for quick keyboard access.
• Additional options, like dual line menubar clocks, and condensed text for showing more in less space.
• Reorderable dropdown menus, with the ability to hide sections. Editable dropdown graph colors.
• Improved accessibility. Improved and new localisations (36 languages in total).
Supported Operation System
• OS X 10.11 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
Hidden link for visitors Log in or register now.