- Reaction score
Perfect for your digital art drawing, greeting card creating, wall art, posters, social media decoration
Only for iPad Procreate.
How Installing Procreate Brushes (.brush and brushset) Use this option if you have an older iPad or Procreate version 4.0 or earlier. Here's how:
- Download folder .brush file to your folder on your iPad
- Open the folder and choose .brush files
- Tap and hold with your finger or apple pencil
- Choose "Share" from the menu
- If the option "Open in Procreate" is missing, click on "More"
- Scroll and find the option "Open in Procreate" and click on it
- Open your project in Procreate and click on brush icon at the top right corner
- Open Procreate, click new collection – brush – import
- Find folder with download brush, choose it, added in Procreate.
Hidden link for visitors Log in or register now.